The Long-Awaited Chronicles of the Tough & Busty

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Applebees is Stalking Me

Ms. Kim _____,

I am the Area Director for the Applebees location that you requested the return of the ‘Veggie burger’. I would like to discuss this with you at your convenience. I have left a message with you on your answering machine. I am attempting to reach you via email at this time. Please reach me if you’d like as this is my last attempt in regards to getting a hold of you.

Sincerely,

Jason _____

Area Director

Applebees

(phone number deleted)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger glomgold said…

    He's really intent on discussing this Veggie Burger with you!
    (still awaiting that 'Flying Vagina Syndrome' business).

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger cupcake said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home