The Long-Awaited Chronicles of the Tough & Busty

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Apples & Oranges

Mr. _____,

I apoligize for not returning your call. I have been quite busy. I do appreciate your attempts, but I didn't realize the matter needed discussion. I just wanted to leave you a suggestion. I thought it was odd you didn't have veggie burgers because they were at every other Applebees I've been to. But this was my first time since I moved to Illinois so I guess things are different out here. Thank you for your consideration.

Kim _____

2 Comments:

  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Sara said…

    This is very funny. I picture you wearing a business suit, with a binder and a legal pad, in Applebees headquarters for the Veggie Burger Colloquium. Take a stand.

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger kim said…

    Sara, binders and legal pads are my school supplies of choice! How did you know? I refuse to learn any other way. Your comment was pretty funny. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home